Click on get a quote and get Insured with our easy application system.
Many Covered California plan participants can qualify for certain cost savings incentives. If you are an individual who makes less than $47,520 per year, or a family of four earning less than $97,200 per year, then you might receive:
- Federal & state tax credits
- Premium Reductions if you buy a Silver 94, 87 or 73 Plan
- Lower cost sharing obligations
The relation of your income to the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) will be the factor that qualifies you for these benefits. If your income is:
- 0% - 400% of FPL: You qualify for the Federal Tax Credit.
- 0% – 138% of FPL: You qualify for Medi-Cal.
- > 138% – 400% of FPL: You qualify for a subsidy on a Covered California plan.
- > 138% to 150%: You also qualify for the Silver Enhanced 94 Plan.
- > 150% to 200%: You also qualify for the Silver Enhanced 87 Plan.
- > 200% to 250%: You qualify for the Silver Enhanced 73 Plan.
- 200% to >600%: Enrollees qualify for the California state tax credit.
Expectant mothers, American Indian/Alaska Natives and individuals who qualify for child-only plans can qualify for other assistance.
Please edit Extra Page 2 in your admin console to modify content on this page.