Covered CA Document Upload
Please use this form to send us the necessary documents for Covered California:
If you have documents to upload for Covered California, you can conveniently submit them directly through our website. The process is straightforward: just complete the form provided above, including your name, case number, phone number, and date of birth. Once you’ve done that, leave the rest to us. We’ll manage the document submission and send you a confirmation as soon as the required documents have been successfully uploaded.
Covered California may ask for various types of documents to verify your eligibility for health insurance coverage and any financial assistance you might be eligible for. The specific documents required can vary based on your individual circumstances and the information you provided during the application process. Some common types of documents that Covered California might request include:
- Proof of Income: This could include recent pay stubs, tax returns, W-2 forms, or other documentation that verifies your household’s income.
- Proof of Identity and Citizenship or Immigration Status: Documents like birth certificates, passports, or immigration-related documents might be requested to verify your identity and your eligibility to enroll in a health plan.
- Residency Verification: Documents showing your current address, such as utility bills, rental agreements, or driver’s licenses, may be required to confirm your California residency.
- Proof of Household Members: Documents that show the individuals who are part of your household, such as birth certificates or tax documents.
- Coverage Termination Letter: If you or a household member had previous health coverage, a letter indicating the termination or loss of that coverage might be requested.
- Social Security Numbers: Social Security numbers for all household members applying for coverage may be required for verification purposes.
- Other: Depending on your circumstances, other documents related to marriage, divorce, legal guardianship, disability, or other life events may be necessary.